Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with the Managing Director and committees to develop plans for hiring instructors for Workshops & Courses
- Facilitate onsite studio & offsite equipment bookings
- Setup studios and equipment for artists working on site.
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Communication and liaison with workshop instructors, as well as students, as needed; introducing workshops (Zoom, Discord etc.)
- Post Secondary degree or certificate in the arts
- Knowledge of animation production including hardware & software (Adobe Creative Suite, Dragonframe, ToonBoom Harmony)
- Interest in curriculum development
- Interest in community arts
- Interest in Non-Profit organizations
- Excellent ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills -on and offline (written and verbal)
- Excellent project management skills
This job requires some on site work to facilitate picking up and dropping off equipment and studio setup for artists. TAIS is committed to maintaining safe working conditions during the pandemic for both workers and for artists. We have limited the workplace to only one person at any given time to be working in the space until it is safe to work together. TAIS strives for an equitable, inclusive and diverse workplace and will prioritize applications through that lens.
1 year Contract (renewable)
Start Date: June 28, 2021
Open until filled.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: TAIS Hire