6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
TORONTO ANIMATED IMAGE SOCIETY (TAIS)
2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
All TAIS Members are invited to attend the 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM).
When: Thursday, September 14, 2017
Where: TAIS Studio, 1411 Dufferin St, Unit B
Time: 6:30 pm
Come support your independent animation community!
This is your chance to renew your annual membership, meet other members, elect new Officers to the Board of Directors, hear reports on the year of activities, and have your say in the directives for TAIS’ future.
All current members are welcome to join the discussion and vote. If you are a current member of TAIS but cannot make the meeting you can fill out a PROXY FORM so another TAIS member may vote on your behalf. If you don’t know who to contact, send a message to email@example.com and she can connect you with a proxy voter.
Snacks will be served, and the AGM will be followed by the screening of the results of the 2017 and 2016 Animazing project. Free for TAIS members and open to the public.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenn Snider, Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Annual General Meeting Agenda
1. Call to order and approval of agenda
2. Approval of Minutes from 2016 AGM (Available HERE)
3. President Board of Directors report
4. Presentation Audited Financial Statements
5. Appointment Auditor 2017
6. Human Resources Committee report
7. Equipment Committee report
8. Outreach Committee report
9. Programming Committee report
10. Election Board of Directors
11. Other Business