1. TAIS Studio Members can book space in any of our 5 fully-equipped specialized production studios. These studios are dedicated to supporting independent animators and artists who want to explore animation for their projects! Read about our studio rates and booking process HERE.
2. TAIS Studio Members can book equipment for use in animation productions taking place offsite / away from TAIS. Read about our offsite equipment rates and booking process HERE.
3. TAIS puts on regular screenings of animated work, showcasing both the latest work by emerging animators as well as masterworks of independent animation history. TAIS Supporting and Studio Members can submit work at no charge (non-members are charged a nominal fee).
4. TAIS Members receive excellent discounts with local businesses.
6. TAIS Members can now access Workshop Discounts from both LIFT (Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto), Trinity Square Video (TSV), and InterAccess – part of a Reciprocal Workshop Discounts Program.
7. TAIS Members can now access Personal Health Insurance through MANO/RAMO and provider Arts & Entertainment Plan — an affordable health insurance plan offered by the not-for-profit insurer AFBS – full details available at mano-ramo.ca/insurance
8. Affordability! TAIS Supporting Memberships are only $20/yr and Studio Memberships are $50/yr. Find out more on the membership page HERE >>
9. Flexibility! You don’t have to live in Toronto to be a member. If you aren’t in Toronto to utilize our studio facilities but still want to join, become a Supporting Member to get connected. Supporting Members receive excellent benefits, and have the added bonus of knowing they are contributing toward the activities and operations of TAIS.